Monday, June 3, 2013

Minecraft


            (my skin) 
Minecraft is one of my favorite games out next to CoD(which means Call of Duty for you novices out there)
I play this game constantly playing it is a game that really never ends. If I gave starred reviews it would receive a 4.5 for some major and minor glitches. I highly recommend it.

 I can be found playing minecraft on the X-Box more than computer because it lags my computer to death.
                                                    That is a MAJOR con in my book.

 All in all, this game rocks I will post some other stuff for this game later
 

                                                                                                                        Clocker Jake,
                                                                                                                                      Signing out


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment