Monday, June 3, 2013

Day of a Gamer

                                       A Day in the Life of me a Gamer

When I wake up I immediately check my To-Do List (Made by my step-sis Grace thanks)
On a normal day there is a lot on that list so on a fast day it takes about 8 hours.
After checking what I have to do that day I eat breakfast and have a cup o' Joe .
Then I plug my Head-Set into the computer or X-box either or and begin recording.
Yes I do record my games and other things like that.
Afterwards I edit and do my little thumbnails and stuff and that takes ages!
Finally I spend time with my friends and family and  prepare for another day.

That is a look in the day of  gamer.
Yeah harder than it seems some people think we just waste away in front of the t.v. and work our thumbs but NO! Its harder than that

   
                                                                                              Clocker Jake,
                                                                                                          Signing out
                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment