Monday, June 3, 2013

Gamer Gear

Obvious core gear is a t.v., console or monitor, and remote or keyboard.
Head-sets are very important to me even if its a Kinect or a blue-tooth or what I use most often my Turtle Beach X-12 Bass booster Head-set. I'm in love with it.
A gamer chair of any sort is VERY,VERY,VERY important!
That's pretty much all for now
                                                                                                  
                                                                                               Clocker Jake,
                                                                                                          Signing out




I realized that a sourse of energy is important not the plug-in type but like a mtn. dew or a cup o' joe (coffe for you novices) or an ernergy drink I myself prefore coffe and Pepsi but thats just me leave a comment of your favorite "energy" while gaming thanks!



                                                                                                Clocker Jake,
                                                                                                          Signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment